Setting Our Career Goal - Discover Your Potential
Brimrose Technology is a very goals- and team-oriented employer because we recognize that the only way the company can meet its goals is through individuals and teams meeting theirs. We offer a great deal of support to encourage people to continuously learn and grow.
We are committed to the recruitment and retention of qualified, dedicated employees with strong backgrounds in Applied Physics and Engeering, Mathmetics, Electro-Optics, Materials, Electronic Engineering, and Photonics Science Engineering. Brimrose Technology operates at a higher level in encouraging our employees to build, develop and package new ideas for the U.S. military services, DoD, and our other customers. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume
There are currently no vacant positions available at the moment. Please visit this page for future openings.
Career Opportunities at Brimrose Technology
Career opportunities include Systems Diagnostics Supervisor, Elecrical Technician, Software Engineer, etc. The following introduces R&D program-related jobs at Brimrose Technology.
The Senior Scientist
position is responsible for research and development of an innovative crystal growth technology of advanced materials. The individual serves as a technical expert for the R&D department as well as for a cross-functional project development team. Specific requirements include:
- Strong analytical, material characterization and testing background.
- M.S., or Ph.D. in Engineering, Mathematics, Materials Science, Chemistry or Applied Physics and 8 years' experience in the crystal growth industry.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Full knowledge of all data generation and statistical programs.
- Proficiency with 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks would be beneficial.
The Senior Research Engineer
is responsible for providing innovative, technical leadership in the development of Acousto-Optic devices based on customer requirements. Our current research on Acousto-Optic devices include AOTF SWIR Hyperspectral Imaging Spectroscopy instrumentation. Specific requirements include:
- M.S. degree and 6 years' subject-matter related work experience, or Ph.D with 3 years' experience
- Proficiency with technical computing software and code programming systems such as MATLAB is essential, as are an in-depth knowledge of Applied Physics, Electro-Optics, and Electronic Engineering, and excellent analytical and communication skills.
The Senior Optical and Mechanical Engineer
plays an important role in contributing to the company's product innovation and success. The individual's core responsibilities include providing advanced designs for optical systems, supporting new R&D activities for programs with innovative electro-optical systems for the SWIR and LWIR bands that included AOTF hyperspectral imagers, working on new SWIR lens design, characterization and integration into AOTF SWIR Hyperspectral Imager sensor based camera modules, supervising technicians, preparing and advising on test plans. Specific requirements include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics or equivalent discipline with at least 6 years work experience
- Proficient in analysis and testing of hyperspectral imaging and lens design, as are in-depth knowledge of Photonic Science Engineering, and outstanding analytical and communication skills with customers and co-workers.
- Familiarity with optical design software would be beneficial.
The Software Engineer
is responsible for developing, maintaning, and testing software for innovative products. Specific requirements include:
- At least a BS degree in Computer Science.
- Very familiar with specialized languages that include C/C++, Java, and OOP relevant to the technologies employed.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Be capable of doing multi-projects and work independently with minimum supervising.
- Understanding of electronics, digital signal and image processing as well as familiarity with Unix/Linux and network/Internet and database would be beneficial.
The BTC Contract Specialist
is responsible for managing all the facts regarding to the government and U.S. military DOD contracts in an effective and profitable manner. The individual performs, and develops policies and procedures for work involving the procurement of supplies, or research and development; development of requests for proposals; the evaluation of contract price proposals; contract awards, and close out of contracts. Specific requirements include:
- A BS degree in business with a minimum of 5 years' related experience.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, able to organize and manage the contracts and make them work effectively.
- Good computer knowledge knowing how to maintain and access the database.
- Exellent communication skills.