Brimrose Technology Corporation is working directly with the Eliava Institute in Tblisi, Georgia to offer bacteriophage products to customers. The Eliava Institute provides the best bacteriophage products in the world and is proud of its rich, nearly 100 year history.
Bacteriophage products are highly valued viruses that are able to devour bad bacteria that cause sickness and death and thus are of great importance in animal feed products. Their use is gaining great momentum as they are seen as being a natural alternative to antibiotics.
For questions or to order contact David Chaffee at 410-472-7070.
- Pyo-Phage (5 components: Staphylococcus, E. coli, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas, Proteus)
- Intesti Phage (17 components: multiple phage components - Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Cholera suis, Staphylococcus, Proteus spp., E.coli – different serotypes, P.aeruginosa)
- SES Phage (Staphylococcus phage, Streptococcus phage, E.coli)
- EnkoPhagum (Salmonellae [Paratyphus A, Paratyphus B, Typhimurium, Enteritidus, Choleraesuis, Oranienburg, Dublin, Anatum], Shigellas [Flexner, Zonne], Enterepathogenic serotypes of Escherichia coli [10 types], Staphylococcus [3 types])
- Fersisi Phage (Staphylococcus phage [3 types] Streptococcus phage [4 types])
- Mono-phage Preparations (Staphylococcal, E. coli, Streptococcal, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus)